Monday 13 February 2012

HAUL!

Hey Dolls,

These are just a few things I picked up today in town. If you want any reviews on the products please let me know in the comment section below :)

Overview of the items

This sleeveless tee from Topshop is so cute and perfect for Valentines Day too! Even though I didn't even consider that when buying it. Simply just a coincidence. It reminds of a top version of the Wildfox Couture Jumper :
http://www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk/store/wildfox-red-sparkle-heart-baggy-beach-jumper.html
This top is €27.00 and perfect for anytime of year. The camera doesn't really pick up the heart too well. It's gold and sparkly and fades as it gets lower down the top.

This is a close-up of the gorgeous scarf I purchased in River Island for €17. Again the camera really doesn't do it justice. It's a vibrant blend of colours; blues, yellows, pinks and perfect for Spring and Summer! It feels very silky but is actually made of Polyester. I'm really excited about this purchase. 

<---- Here is The Fab Pore by Soap&Glory. This is an intensive-action pore-refining facial peel. It contains some fancy ingredients such as fomes officinalis extract, salicylic acid, kaolin and vitamins E & C. It basically claims to reduce pore size. This was €9.14 from Boots.  
This is an eyeshadow (duh!) from Benefit in the colour Blushing Bride. It's a pretty pale pink. I bought this in a discount makeup store so it was only a mere €4.50. Such a bargain!
 This is the Urban Decay Pigment in Baked. I love their pigments their gorgeous. Very pigmented (of course!) and lovely and sparkly. This again was bought in the discount makeup store and was a very little €3.50. What a steal :)
Above are swatches of Baked (left) and Blushing Bride (right)



Well that is my haul for you all. Hope you enjoyed. I also bought some boring stationery and a magazine but nothing too exciting unfortunately! 

Have a fabulous day dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x