Monday 12 March 2012

Review: L'Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

Hey Everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the L'Oréal Extra-Volume Collagen mascara which is by no means a new product but I have decided to start reviewing more products I have. Hopefully you will all like this idea but if not feel free to let me know! 





As far as packaging, this is your standard mascara shaped container. It's quite sleek and classy looking as well as being sturdy. The pretty gold writing also adds to the classy element.

                                             

 The brush is quite thick and has a slight curve. Nothing hugely unique or special but still good.



Excuse the creepy eye photos! On top is my bare eye and on the bottom photo is after a few coats of this mascara. Please not that I have curled my lashes in both photos, just in case that may effect your thoughts. Also note my lashes are not extremely extravagant naturally so that may not do all mascaras justice.

Thoughts: I think this mascara is good but not amazing. I like the way it thickens and lengthens my lashes. It doesn't clump easily either. It is a little bit dramatic but not over the top.

This mascara is available from www.feelunique.com for €11.94.

Rating: 7.5/10



Thanks for reading!
What's your favourite mascara? Tell me in the comments!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x