Sunday 6 May 2012

NOTD: OPI "Do you Lilac it?"

Hey Beauties,


Just a quick little nails of the day post. I recently picked up this shade a couple weeks back and have been loving it. It's entitled "Do you Lilac it?". Cute name right? This shade is pretty popular and is perfect for Spring! 




Colour: On the nails this shade is what I would describe as a deep lilac, more purple than lilac in my opinion. Gorgeous though!

Formula: This has a lovely creamy formula that makes application a breeze! It only took two coats to achieve full opacity, so I'm impressed.

Lasting Power: This lasted for about four days with only minor tip-wear. Nail polish doesn't seem to last well on my nails in general, so this wasn't too bad at all.

Removal: This removed very easily.

Round-Up: I love this shade and can't wait to wear it some more. Recently, I've been obsessing over glitter, chrome nail polishes and just haven't been wearing classic, normal, single-shade nail polishes. This has reignited my love for "normal" shades. Love!

Price/Availability: I purchased mine from a local pharmacy. I've done a bit of research online and it's actually quite difficult to get a hold of. Mine was around €11 but it's available on Amazon for a very reasonable $5.35. 

Rating: 8.5/10



Thanks for reading Dolls!
So "do you lilac" this shade? 

xo









2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Wow I love how well you described every aspect of the polish, I'm going to have to start doing the same thing, hope you don't mind? love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Of course, glad to be of any assistance! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x