Saturday 27 October 2012

I Heart Fall Tag!



Hello Lovelies,

I hope you're all doing well, and are excited for Halloween! In spirit of the season, I have decided to do the 'I Heart Fall" tag. I've been seeing this everywhere recently, so I'm hopping on this bandwagon!
Fall, or Autumn as we call it on this side of the pond, is always a busy but lovely season. Crisp, multi-coloured leaves, warm fires and cosy knitted jumpers is what I think of!

Photo Credit: PhotoBucket

Let's get into it, shall we?

1. Favourite Fall lip product?
Mine would have to be any red/burgundy coloured lip product. 
2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I have to go with Essie "Bahama Mama". The funny thing is, I don't actually own this nail polish but I am determined to get it! 
3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don't have a Starbucks near me, so I haven't tried any of their seasonal drinks. I'll just go with a Frappuccino, as I love those! Also hot chocolate is always a winner!
4. Favourite Fall Candle?
I am currently loving the Candy Corn candle from Yankee Candles! The smell lasts for ages too.
5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?
My Alexander McQueen-inspired skull scarf from Asos. Love!
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
There are none of these things where I live, the only one I've ever been to is a haunted house but the other two sound intriguing!7. Favourite Halloween movie?
I'm not in spooky/scary movies at all. 


8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
Candy corn! Too bad I can't find any where I live :(
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
Don't think I'm dressing up this year. I would maybe be something such as a Mad Hatter, that would be cool!
10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
Probably the fashion; cosy jumpers and boots. My birthday is also in Fall, which is exciting, and of course the countdown to Christmas begins!




Hope you enjoyed this tag. Feel free to do this tag yourself, on your own blog
 or even in the comments below!

post signature






4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I live in a warmer climate (Florida) and don't get to experience all the seasons year round, but when the weather does get cool down here, I do take advantage of it in terms of wardrobe choices. I love fall fashion especially the boots. Oh by the way I love the 'I Heart Fall" tag


    www.fashionistacircle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used to live in Florida too! So beautiful and sunny, I guess we all want what we don't have :) Thanks for your comment.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hello cute blog,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award!!
    Please check out my blog for what you have to do :)
    Many Thanks Han

    www.countrybumpkinlover.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you doll, but I've actually already been nominated for this award. Many thanks though!

      xo

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x