Saturday 17 November 2012

Birthday Banter!



Hello Lovelies,

I hope you're all doing wonderfully! I apologise for my absence this past week regarding my blog. I have been very busy with various activities, which I love. I really enjoy being busy, but I will make sure to make time for my blog.

This week has been exciting for me, as today is my birthday! I love birthdays, as I'm still young enough to enjoy them and not avoid them! Anyway, this post is just a little update and telling you a bit about what I got up to for my birthday. If you're not interested, feel free not to read as I am aware many may not be excited to hear about my birthday!
Source: www.prettybirthday.com

I'm not too big on birthday parties but this year I decided I'd do something to celebrate by just having a small group of friends together. Around eight of my friends and I went to a nearby hotel and had lovely afternoon tea. It was gorgeous! Definitely a nice treat for us all and all the food was so delicious. The rest of my day was pretty relaxed, spending the evening with my family watching the X Factor. 

I know it sounds cheesy and cliché, but I honestly feel so blessed to have everything I have. I have an amazing family and a great group of friends. This birthday has just highlighted that fact.

Anyway, leaving the mushy stuff behind I'll talk a bit about what you can expect on my little chunk of the internet in the coming weeks! I am debating whether or not to do a "Birthday Presents" post. I know many people feel it's just a way of bragging but I really love reading them, so if you do too please let me know in the comments or on Twitter (@missbeautyblogg). I will definitely be doing reviews on lots of products, some which I have received for my birthday.

The next two weeks will be very busy for me. Next weekend I will be in Germany, to visit the Christmas markets, for a couple of days and then soon after that, I am going to Singapore and Dubai! I am so excited but I don't know what the story is regarding internet over there and access to a computer so I will do my best regarding blogging. I will definitely do a post or two about my trips as I'm sure I'll get the chance to take some lovely photos I can share with you all!

Well that's a little glimpse into my life at the moment!

Thanks for reading!

post signature










4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! I hope you had a good one. I hope you have time to visit my blog. It will mean a lot. x

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I will definitely check out your blog...x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a good birthday!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x