Friday 9 November 2012

The Kardashian Kollection Has Arrived!


Hey Dolls,


I hope you're all having a wonderful day, it is Friday after all! 
I don't know if about all of you, but I am a big lover of the Kardashians. I find them utterly entertaining and hilarious. Keeping Up With the Kardashians, is one of my not-so-guilty pleasures.




The Kardashians have launched everything from multiple books to, of course, their infamous reality show. The latest addition is their fashion line, which hit Irish shores yesterday! Rejoice fellow Kardashian lovers! Whatever you may think of the dark beauties, one thing is for certain, the girls got style. Sometimes their style is a little bit odd, and I blame Kanye for some of Kim's crazy looks. Regardless, their fashion line is curve-hugging and wearable. Of course, this line is not limited to curvy girls, but that's the target audience.

Personally, I found some of the clothes a little disappointing. The price range is expected. Not extremely inexpensive, but not overly expensive either. Somewhere in the middle, think Topshop prices. 

One thing I am a fan of is this sparkly blazer, priced at £50. It's perfect for the festive season. Also available in black.


The stand out section of the entire "kollection" are the handbags. I love them all! From everyday shoulder bags, to sparkly evening clutches, they really have ticked all the boxes.  I love this black studded shoulder bag below. It's gorgeous and not too pricey either, at £45.

I definitely think this line is something worth taking a look at. Now we can all look like Kardashians (I wish!).

Kardashian Kollection, available exclusively to Dorthy Perkins (UK/Ireland).




post signature



































2 comments:

  1. i love the kardashian kollection. :)
    would you like to follow each other via gfc?

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x