Tuesday 16 April 2013

Follow Me!

Hey Girlies,



As Google Friend Connect will no longer be a way to follow blogs, I thought I'd give you other options to keep up to date with my blog posts and any other blogs you enjoy reading.




♡ Bloglovin'

Bloglovin' will be the best way to keep track of the latest blog posts. It's actually better than GFC, as you can "heart" your favourite posts and mark posts as "read" once you're finished reading them. To follow my blog via bloglovin' click here. You can also download the bloglovin' app onto your phone to keep up to date on the go.

♡ Twitter

I always post my latest blog posts over on Twitter. You can follow me here and keep up to date with all my latest posts as well as some tweets about what I'm getting up to.

♡ Facebook

Facebook is another great way of keeping in touch with the blogosphere. All you have to do is "like" my page here to keep up with latest blog posts and information.


I hope this post has been helpful and let me know of any other ways to follow blogs in the comments below.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x