Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Obsessions: Wildfox Clothing!

Hey Everyone,

I am a big fan of comfy clothing. I can honestly say I try as much as possible to wear leggings or jeggings rather than jeans purely for comfort reasons! Something that can be difficult, is being comfy whilst still looking stylish and put together. The perfect clothing brand to achieve this is Wildfox.

I'll start by letting you know a bit about the brand if you've never heard of it. Wildfox is an American vintage-inspired knitwear brand based in Los Angeles, California. It is inspired by sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies, dreams, vintage t-shirts and friendship. 
I mean what's not to love?
A taste of some of their gorgeous clothes! All available from www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk
I own a few Wildfox pieces, with their baggy beach jumpers being my favourite item of theirs. The brand is what I can only describe to be the epitome of comfort. Everything is made to the highest quality with the softest of materials. Their clothing feels like wearing a blanket! Everything has the cutest designs, images and slogans also. If jumpers and sweatpants aren't really your thing, Wildfox also have a great range of knitwear aswell as swimsuits and accessories to name just a few. 

As you can see, Wildfox is also very loved among celebrities.
With great clothing, however, comes a price. Wildfox is seriously not cheap and is the major downside to the brand. It is considered a "couture" brand so most of their clothing is around the €100+ mark with their knitwear being €200+. 

Wildfox is available from a number of retailers in the UK such as Harvey Nichols, Harrods and Selfridges. If you live across the pond you can find Wildfox in stores such as Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom. If you live anywhere else, including Ireland, Wildfox is available from a number of online retailers including ASOS, Shopbop, Revolve and of course their website.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. great clothes, so edgy!

    Hope you have time to visit my blog and maybe enter my chicnova.com giveaway! Thanks!
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like! Thanks, I'd love to check out your blog. x

      Delete
  2. 'I'd rather be shopping' is fabulous :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x